Essential Job Functions
- Review current curriculum and present updates, changes, and new curriculum suggestions to the Education Program Manager.
- Submit all new education materials for approval to the Education Program Manager.
- Identify areas of concern in classroom procedures and program initiatives; report proposed changes to Education Program Manager.
- Complete required training for TTF and SRAE Grant contracts including the Ascend SRAE certification.
- Input required data entry in the client database in a timely manner for all grant and organizational reporting.
- Follow procedures to refrain from offering Spiritual Counseling when teaching a grant funded class.
- Report weekly statistics of class attendance to Education Program Manager.
- Set up media required for facilitation of each class.
- If applicable, for in-person classes, ensure the classroom is clean and ready to receive clients before each class; tidy up the classroom after class.
- Know and be comfortable teaching all of The Source’s educational programs.
- Be willing to substitute for any of The Source’s educational programs.
- Be willing to participate in annual classroom observations.
Essential TTF Job Functions
- Teach weekly group and individual primarily adult educational classes covering TTF approved curriculum.
- Work with Education Program Manager to ensure accurate enrollment and processing of clients taking pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting classes, including: initial invitation, confirmation of enrollment and welcome call.
- Provide TTF clients with material assistance.
Essential AEP/SRAE Job Functions
- Provide AEP/SRAE curriculum to youth between the ages of 10-20 years old.
- Understand and know The Source’s AEP/SRAE curriculum.
- Provide medically accurate and age-appropriate education to students when presenting the AEP/SRAE curriculum and answering student questions.
- Offer and provide time during classes for students to complete UT Health’s pre and post AEP/SRAE curriculum surveys.
- Offer, facilitate, and lead SRAE required Youth Service Learning Projects with each cohort of students.
- Facilitate parent and teacher workshops, as needed.
- Support the Education Program Manager and Grants Compliance Manager with gathering student attendance, demographic information, and information for grant required reports.
- Assist in special events, including annual fundraisers, community fairs, and church presentations, as needed.
- Establish positive working relationships with staff members and volunteers.
- Other duties, as assigned.