Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are ready for operation, including ensuring lobby and counseling rooms are ready to receive clients and kept tidy throughout the day
- Greet, receive, and assist all visitors, including clients, donors, volunteers and vendors.
- Provide intake forms for new clients, provide evaluation forms at end of appointments.
- Maintain client appointment schedule; schedule appointments, confirm upcoming appointments, manage appointment reminder system.
- Answer phones and voicemails, refer callers to appropriate resources, take messages.
- Assisting with training front office staff and/or volunteers.
- Review and respond to emails and correspondence in timely manner.
- Sort and distribute mail, including file, copy, or fax when necessary.
- Maintain Outlook calendar for the office, including volunteer and staff schedules, doctor and sonographer schedules, special events, Bible studies, group classes, etc.
- Maintain all client files; includes entering all files into database, updating after each client visit, closing files, updating birth information monthly, scanning and destroying paper files in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide copying support as needed.
- Call in prescriptions for prenatal vitamins as needed.
- Assemble positive/negative packs and update flyers as needed.
- Maintain Masters binder and server folders with current versions of all documents.
- Ultrasound appointments: prepare folders, confirm appointments.
- Baby Boutique: receive and store donations, issue receipts, write thank you notes.
- Help distribute material assistance to clients and maintain Material Assistance log.
- Maintain waiting lists and registrations for various programs, such as premarital counseling, Practical Fatherhood, etc.
- Train, delegate tasks, set schedule, and supervise front desk volunteers
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism when handling sensitive client information.
- Maintain clean, orderly reception area and waiting rooms; tidy bathrooms and common areas daily, water plants, empty trashcans throughout the week as needed
- Restock supplies as needed, and inform Clinic Director when new supplies need to be ordered
- Attend monthly staff meetings and weekly team meetings.
- Assist with special events, including annual fundraisers, 101’s and church presentations as needed.
- Establish positive working relationships with staff members and volunteers.
- Other duties, as assigned.